Monday, March 19, 2018

2018 March Knoxville, St. Louis trip

Time to head back to St. Louis, by way of Knoxville.  Time to dog and cat sit for the kids for the weekend, then continue to St. Louis to pick up our tax papers so Ken can get our taxes filed.   

 

 3-8-2018  heading up to Knoxville

 

3-9-2018  ride up into the Smoky's to Cades Cove: 

 

3-12-2018  Knoxville - St. Louis in a snow storm: 

 

3-13-2018 a disappointing trip to the Social Security Office! 

 

 3-15-2018  dinner and dominoes with the Wilkes:

 

 3-17-2018  STL - Knoxville:  St. Patty's day!

 

3-18-18  a walk through Carl Cowen park with Tim and Faith and Jesse: 

 

 3-19-2018  a rainy cold drive back to Atlanta.

 

All in all, we had a good time.  I do enjoy St. Louis a lot more now that we don't live there!  But I don't want to move back.   

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed reading your blog posts. In whatever way I'm going to be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you post again soon.luxury villa costa rica

    ReplyDelete